Our lawyers can help you to establish a Cyprus company and to maintain it so that you derive maximum benefit from your business by taking full advantage of international tax planning due to the extremely favourable tax regime for companies in Cyprus.
We offer a tailor-made, fully confidential Cyprus company incorporation service as well as legal, and fiduciary services to facilitate the incorporation and maintenance of a Cyprus company.
The requirements for the incorporation of a Cyprus company are set out below:
1. Approval by the Registrar of Companies of the proposed name of the company. If the clients are not particular about the name, we can provide a "shelf" name.
2. A brief description of the main objects of the company in order to prepare/draft its Memorandum and Articles of Association.
3. The amount of the nominal capital of the company, and how it is going to be divided. This is usually EURO 1,000 divided into 1,000 shares of EURO 1 each. It should be noted that it is also possible to denominate the capital in a currency other than EURO.
4. The names, addresses, occupations, passport details and nationalities of the proposed beneficial owners, as well as the proportion in which they will hold the shares of the company. If nominees will be used, the particulars of the nominees are needed as well.
5. The names, addresses, occupations, passport details and nationalities of the proposed directors and secretary of the company.
6. The proposed address of the registered office of the company.
7. The details of the proposed auditors of the company.
8. In order to comply with Anti-Money Laundering legislation, our firm’s standard Know-Your-Client questionnaire will need to be completed and signed by the proposed beneficial owners.
Our firm can provide shareholders, directors, secretary and registered office, if so requested.